1 de septiembre de 2014

SEPTEMBER'S SONGS




This new school year will be hard..in fact..tomorrow..1st of September will be so hard for me...
I don't want to say good bye but see you later. I'm going to stay here..so close..not so far away, but I have to begin a new way..and it's not easy..not easy..
This month's songs won't be to work with them. In August these two songs have been "a gift" for me from two very important people in my life. They mean many things I've put in my baggage..apart from their infinite affection..their confidence..their care..protection..and their never-ending friendship.
Thanks boys..I know..We'll never walk alone.

Seven Seconds...




For a thousand years..


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Los comentarios siempre son moderados por los administradores de Nuestro Blog....