17 de enero de 2014

PRESENT PERFECT






To learn this difficult tense you first have to learn the past participles. Regular verbs just add the ending -ed but you have to memorise the irregular one. Here is a mind map which might help you memorise the irregular verbs first.



Once you think you know the irregular verbs, it is time to practise them. Try these two wonderful games called Teacher Invaders and Half a minute.
Past_participle_invaders game

And some exercises to practice this verb tense:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4


Fill the gaps of this funny song full of Present Perfect tense forms.






Brighton in the Rain

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use past simple or continuous tenses.
I've never  to Athens and I've never  to Rome
I've only  the Pyramids in picture books at home
I've never  across the sea or  inside a plane
I've always  my holidays in Brighton in the rain.
I've never  foreign food or  in a foreign bar
I've never  a foreign girl or  a foreign car
I've never  find my way in a country I don't know
 just where I am and where I'll never go.
I've  travel books by writers who  to Pakistan
I've  people telling stories of adventures in Iran
 TV documentaries about China and Brazil
But  abroad myself; it's making me feel ill.
 several languages like Hindi and Malay
I've  lots of useful sentences I've never been able to say
The furthest place  was to the Isle of Man
And that was full of tourists from Jamaica and Japan.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Los comentarios siempre son moderados por los administradores de Nuestro Blog....