Will future expresses a spontaneous decision, an assumption with regard to the future or an action in the future that cannot be influenced.
The structure of WILL is quite simple. There is only one conjugation and we always use the verb in the infinitive form.
Look at the following table:
Use of will Future
- a spontaneous decisionexample: Wait, I will help you.
- an opinion, hope, uncertainty or assumption regarding the futureexample: He will probably come back tomorrow.
- a promiseexample: I will not watch TV tonight.
- an action in the future that cannot be influencedexample: It will rain tomorrow.
- conditional clauses type Iexample: If I arrive late, I will call you.
- in a year, next …, tomorrow
- I think, probably, perhaps