7 de febrero de 2013

February Song.

SOMEONE LIKE YOU--ADELE

This is probably the most beautiful and saddest song I've ever heard and felt. Enjoy it..it's for YOU!

LISTEN TO THE SONG AND COMPLETE THE GAPS.

I heard that you’re settled down.
That you found a girl and you’re 1._________ now.
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things I didn’t give to you.
Old friend, why are you so 2.__________?
It ain’t like you to hold back or hide from the lie.
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,
But I couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it.
I hoped you’d see my 3._________ & that you’d be reminded,
That for me, it isn’t over.
Nevermind, I’ll find someone like you.
I wish nothing but the 4. _________ for you two.
Don’t 5.___________ me, I beg, I remember you said:
“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it 6. ______________ instead”
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.
You’d know how the time flies.
Only7. ________________ was the time of our lives.
We were born and raised in a summery haze.
Bound by the surprise of our glory days.
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,
But I couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t 8.______________ it.
I hoped you’d see my face & that you’d be reminded,
That for me, it isn’t over yet.
Nevermind, I’ll find someone like you.
I wish nothing but the4. _________ for you two.
Don’t 5. _____________ me, I beg, I remember you said:
“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it 6.______________ instead”, yay.
Nothing compares, no worries or cares.
Regret’s and 9. _______________ they’re memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?
(2x) Nevermind, I’ll find someone like you.
I wish nothing but the 4._________ for you two.
Don’t 5.____________ me, I beg, I remembered you said:
“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it 6._____________ instead”
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.

2 comentarios:

  1. you are the best student in the blogosphere, you know properly integrate contents and recreational activities

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow!! Thank you very very much Boss. This is because I have the pleasure of having the best teacher: you. Your English is amazing!!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Los comentarios siempre son moderados por los administradores de Nuestro Blog....